Sales Development Representative (Native english speaker)
SDR - Sales Development Representative - Pipefy BR Office
Pipefy is one of the fastest growing cloud companies in Silicon Valley, focused on helping enterprise companies run business processes smoothly with an intuitive and powerful platform that empowers business leaders to do more, faster, with higher quality and control over their operations.
Started by Alessio Alionço, the company is backed by Trinity Ventures, RedPoint eVentures, Valor Capital, 500 Startups, FundersClub and notable angels, including the co-founders of Zendesk. Clients include General Electric, Accenture, Telefonica, FitBit, Volvo, Visa and hundreds of others.
As a SDR at Pipefy, you will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads. The Sales Development Representative is an entry level position and will generate buying demand for Pipefy in the U.S market.
The ideal candidate for this position understands the dynamics of Inbound Sales in a SaaS company, is a native english speaker with great communication skills and has the energy and attitude necessary to keep up with the pace of a startup going through accelerated growth.
Imagine being part of the original sales team of companies like Zendesk, Workday, Box, Salesforce or Intercom. That's what this opportunity is about.
Core Responsibilities & Position Requirements
• If you are not an native english speaker or absolutely fluent in english, do not apply to this position
• Research, Identify, and Prospect for New Clients
• Make Lots of Phone Calls and Send Lots of Emails
• Schedule Quality Appointments and Meetings
• Create and Develop New Opportunities (Add Prospects to the Pipeline)
• Hit and preferably exceed your quota on a monthly basis
• Must have experience selling SaaS solutions that require a consultative, problem-solving approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Strong aptitude to learn Pipefy's features and solutions
• Ability to navigate and understand complex corporate environments and hierarchies
• You are a responsible, mature professional that has discipline and requires little supervision post-ramp up period
• You enjoy serving your clients and is genuinely excited about landing and expanding enterprise accounts
• You want to build something huge
Como se candidatar